Sunday, December 06, 2009

Yes, You Can Sound Fat Over The Phone


So, today I proved the age old question if someone can actually sound fat over the phone. Victory is mine. And, of course it had to be while I was calling....LANE BRYANT!
Yesterday I attempted to buy some bras and underwear, (TMI?) basically, because they were having an amazing sale.
SIDE NOTE: Bras. Man. Aren't they the worst?
Anyway, yesterday when I tried to purchase said bras online I kept getting this annoying error message making it impossible for me to get them. Quite annoying if you ask me. Finally, I gave up and resigned to call the next day, (today).
I guess I must have been really excited about this deal ($25 off, free underwear with bra purchase, free shipping!) because it was one of the first things I did today. While I was eating breakfast.
It was Cherrios damn it! They were from Trader Joes. It was healthy!
Regardless, my starvation interfered with my over the phone ordering and finally the woman told me she couldn't understand me.
Me. Ordering fat girl bras and panties...stuffing my face.

No comments: