Yeah, we all have at least one and they are annoying as hell, aren't they? But in reality, there are two types of skinny friends, the ones who get it and the ones who don't. The ones who get it are the ones who aknowledge that i'm FAT AS FUCK and I couldn't fit an ankle let alone a hip into any of their size 2 pants. I appreciate these friends.
The one's who dont get it do and say things like this:
- "That cracker made me soooo full"!
- "Why am I so fat"?
- "Can we stop into the Petite Casual store for a second ... you can look at the purses and shoes".
- "Do you really need lunch today"?
- "Well, you could have a boyfriend if you would just..."
- "It's only your body that makes you look so fat".
- "Being a size 4 is the new size 6...why am I so last year? It's not fair"!
You get the idea. Skinny friends are hard to avoid, and yet I'm about ready to give them up cold turkey! I can't handle it anymore. If I have to walk into another Juniors clothing store where the salespeople look at me like I'm going to eat their display, I may actually actually attempt it!